Quebec has a special agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration through Quebec Skilled Worker visa. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.
The Quebec immigration selection system for Quebec Skilled Workers is designed to indicate which applicants are likely to become economically established upon immigration to Quebec
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Quebec Skilled Worker Visa
• Persons interested in immigration to Quebec need to apply in two stages.
• First: Individuals applying under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program must apply to the Quebec government for a certificate of selection (Certificate de selection du Québec). This shows that Quebec has accepted the candidate for immigration to Quebec. Quebec will assess each person applying under Quebec Skilled Worker Program using its own rules
• Second: If Quebec chooses a person applying for immigration to Quebec under Quebec Skilled Worker Program then he must subsequently apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for permanent residence.
• As part of the process, the candidate applying under Quebec Skilled Worker visa Program for immigration to Quebec will need to have a medical exam and get a police check (certificate). All immigrants need to have these checks, no matter where they plan to live in Canada.
• Quebec Skilled Worker visa program is designed to attract skilled immigrants who opt for immigration to Quebec . The individuals entering Quebec under Quebec Skilled Worker Program become economically established upon migrating to Quebec.
For more details visit our websiteMore details: Why Canada Quebec Skilled Worker Visa Is Important